Delhi, a metro city in northern India, has a famous brick minaret called Kutub Minar and the giant Indian Gate and the grand Lotus Temple. But the city is also known as a beloved foodie chaser. People from far-flung places like Bangalore and Mumbai catch Delhi flights from Bangalore and Delhi Mumbai flights to enjoy not only sightseeing but also explore Delhi's culture and food.
Here are 10 famous restaurants in Delhi to check out:
• Bukhara: Bukhara has become an iconic figure among Asian restaurants. It is one of the most ranked restaurants in the world and a must visit for every tourist. Its atmosphere is perfect and kebabs are a special attraction.
• Karim Hotel: The Delhi Vacation Package aims to take you to many good places and one of them may just be the popular Karim Hotel. Karim Hotel is one of the oldest restaurants in the country and prides itself on being particularly proud of its Mughal cuisines. The hotel shows our past through his eyes.
• Punjabi from nature: & # 39; Punjabi by nature & # 39; it may sound Punjabi, but it is a restaurant for everyone, including foreigners. Its top-class service and delicious gallops have earned the restaurant a very high reputation. In addition, it is conveniently located in the mall, attracting both restaurateurs and buyers.
• Veda: Veda is related to the situation. With candles and chandeliers and dark red background shades, you can really have a great experience here. His wine service is commendable too, and his lamb leg is pure ecstasy!
• Chor Bizar: Chor Bizarre is a unique restaurant and is listed purely for its atmosphere and intriguing choice of food and service. Not only will you dig for food here, you will also do a mini tour.
• Balqi Park: Balluchi Park is another popular breakfast where you can try many cuisines. In addition to serving Indian dishes, the restaurant is also known for serving Afghan food. This is one of those places where you can experiment with your taste.
• Shalom: When buying a vacation package, be sure to include Shalom in your itinerary. Shalom is a great restaurant that beautifully connects the two worlds. She has twin personalities, reflecting both Eastern and Western cultures. Its menu also testifies to its multi-cuisine on the plate. If you love Italian / Spanish food, then this place can fulfill all your wishes.
• Swagath: Swagath is another popular restaurant in Delhi known for two special reasons – its South Indian dishes and the special "Bombay Duck".
• Yum Yum tree: & # 39; Yum Yum tree & # 39; is another delicious restaurant in a delicious corner in south Delhi. It serves a range of Chinese and Singaporean cuisines for both vegetarians and non-vegetarians.
• Slice from Italy: & # 39; Slice of Italy & # 39; is a haven for lovers of Italian food. But it also serves the mouth of Indian cuisines.
The most hassle-free way to enjoy all these cuisines is to book early flights to Delhi and hotels in Delhi. You can also buy the All Inclusive Delhi Tour Package!